JOHN A. DONAHUE JR, M.D.
– Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C., M.D. Degree, May 1976
– Catholic University of America School of Law, Washington, D.C., J.D. Degree, May 1971
– Quincy College, Quincy, IL, B.S. Degree, Chemistry, May 1959
– Internship: Flexible PGY-1, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan, July 1977-June 1982
– Orthopaedic Surgery PGY-II, III, IV & V, McLaren General Hospital, Flint, Michigan.
– Little Company of Mary Hospital, 4101 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, CA 90503
– Centinela Hospital Medical Center, 555 E. Hardy Street, Inglewood, CA 90301
– Robert F. Kennedy Medical Center, 4500 W. 116th Street, Hawthorne, CA 90250
– Hawthorne Hospital, 13300 Hawthorne Boulevard, Hawthorne, CA 90250
Member Appointed and Board Certification
– Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners, 1977
– Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1986
– Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 1988
– Qualified Medical Evaluator, 1991